Project Selection - Film

Film production allows for the expression of emotion through dialogue associated with body language and specialized camera shots to exemplify what the director wants to accomplish. One influencing skill that I have is high-quality experience with expensive cameras as part of a tech team. Through my training which included the rule of thirds, the process of panning, and getting the correct shots to best show the subject. With the editing skills I have learned in class, I think I am prepared to make a great film that is worthy of a high grade. Another skill I have is figuring out unique ways to show actions in order to produce an original product. The process of casting would be great for me too as I know friends with many different personalities to accurately find characters. Also, through experience, I know the best shots for particular scenes which will help with the flow of the film. My creativity would benefit the editing process through song choice, inserts, and continuity system. Overall, I believe all my assets would be perfect for the production of a film, and I am excited to begin.

Comments