Project Selection - Magazine
Print journalism highlights stories in ways that capture attention, educate the reader, and show the story through the lens of the publisher. I personally love print journalism because of its tangible nature. Words mean more to me than simply letters in a row; they are an expression of emotion. My skills include self-motivation, innovative thoughts, word play, and perfectionism which I think would greatly influence my magazine. Self-motivation would help me in completing the pages by the due date as well as giving my best effort to produce the best good possible for the viewer. Innovative thoughts would allow for me to gain creative acknowledgment as my magazine will be very eye-catching as well as intriguing in content. Word play would also contribute to viewers being engaged in the text as their attention will be drawn throughout the magazine. Perfectionism would be perfect ;) for the magazine as I will be focused on designing the best layout to correctly share my thoughts and visual effects. Also, I do my best work alone which the magazine allows for me to reach full potential. Overall, a magazine will be a great project for me as my skills will lead to something I can say I am proud of while also knowing that I did it entirely by myself.
Comments
Post a Comment