Film Production - Script
Voiceover at beginning (caleb):
"What's up, it's your boy Caleb. I am 10 years old, and a pro scooter. Yep you heard me right, a pro. I have been scootering for a whole 3 months so I got some skills"
*conversation between Caleb and Isla after he repeatedly falls with Isla encouraging him to continue trying no matter what*
*Caleb makes comedic responses to some falls to distract from his failure*
FLASH FORWARD
Voiceover in middle (Dawson):
"Hey guys, it is Caleb. It is crazy how much time and practice it takes to truly be a pro. I may not be there yet but I am sure closer than I was. I have learned a lot over the years but my biggest lesson was to never give up. With practice comes potential for perfection."
*conversations between Abby(Isla) and Dawson(Caleb) saying how proud she is that he never gave up and him responding with a sincere thank you for always making time and putting effort into being there to pick him up after ever fall, literally lol*
The premise of the film is to show a transition of abilities over the course of 8 years in the life of a scooter fanatic. Through having a young, inexperienced boy compared with an older, skilled boy will show both skill development as well as a more mature outlook on life.
"What's up, it's your boy Caleb. I am 10 years old, and a pro scooter. Yep you heard me right, a pro. I have been scootering for a whole 3 months so I got some skills"
*conversation between Caleb and Isla after he repeatedly falls with Isla encouraging him to continue trying no matter what*
*Caleb makes comedic responses to some falls to distract from his failure*
FLASH FORWARD
Voiceover in middle (Dawson):
"Hey guys, it is Caleb. It is crazy how much time and practice it takes to truly be a pro. I may not be there yet but I am sure closer than I was. I have learned a lot over the years but my biggest lesson was to never give up. With practice comes potential for perfection."
*conversations between Abby(Isla) and Dawson(Caleb) saying how proud she is that he never gave up and him responding with a sincere thank you for always making time and putting effort into being there to pick him up after ever fall, literally lol*
The premise of the film is to show a transition of abilities over the course of 8 years in the life of a scooter fanatic. Through having a young, inexperienced boy compared with an older, skilled boy will show both skill development as well as a more mature outlook on life.

Comments
Post a Comment