Project Selection - My Decision
To me, the project that works is the movie. My skill set contributes greatly to the production of the movie through past experience as well as innovative thoughts for film features in the future. Some key aspects of film that I am aware of include various shots, unique editing, and directing to get the best film possible. A few determining factors for this project are time management and socialization. For me, I will do better if I am held accountable for my work by others instead of slacking off by myself in the magazine option. My project is going to be eye-catching, including many colors, abstract creations, and twisted moving camera angles. The genre I would choose is a comedy. I would like to work in a group to have others to help me in the project as well as them helping me on a timeline for when sections of the projects need to be completed. Some roles that I would require in my group are a strict personality who reminds everyone when things need to be turned in. I would also want a few people with strong personalities in order to act in the movie. Finally, I would like a person in my group who is in charge of making sure we stay on task. If anyone gets distracted or is swaying away from the vision of the film, they would call them out. I simply want people who will take this project as seriously as me and work their best to make a great film for the grade.
Comments
Post a Comment